A Day in London | Harrods and a Night of Music

I love London a lot but since I have become a bit older (within the last couple of years), I have become very aware that I don't really ...

I love London a lot but since I have become a bit older (within the last couple of years), I have become very aware that I don't really enjoy busy situations. I don't go up to London a lot so when I go up it is both a treat and a bit scary, but I love it anyway. Back to what I was saying, I went up for the day on Saturday (15th October). I had been looking forward to it for a very long time, so it had been planned in my head for a while. We parked in the Imperial College car park and walked to the Royal Albert Hall, as I had never seen it in the light. It was exactly as amazing as I had imagined, and opposite, the Royal College of Music, a dream I have had since a young age. It was amazing to be able to see it in its glory and it was just as beautiful and majestic as I had seen before.



By this point, we were all a bit hungry, so we walked up and down Brompton Road for quite a while, before finding a pub in a secluded corner of the road, which was actually very nice.



After that, we decided to head to Harrods, which we then wandered around in for about 2 and a half hours. We went through all the floors, fashion, Disney, toys, books, technology and beauty. All very expensive and all very exquisite.






Although this was exciting, I was most looking forward to the evening. My dad was performing in the Royal Albert Hall in the Festival of Male Voice Choirs 2016. It was a big night and one that we had been anticipating for a very long time and it was exactly as amazing as we thought it would be.



The Albert Hall is amazing and I recommend everyone going to see it, inside or out, because it is so beautiful and wonderful and I cannot fault it at all. I am so lucky that I have been able to go there twice, both to see family members perform, and although I have never performed there, maybe one day I will be able to.

Until next time,
Katie xx

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. This is so lovely, Katie- I'm glad you had such a good day!

    Anna. X
    http://afabulousfeminist.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.